We know that ordering clothing online can be a hassle and we want to make it as easy as possible. We are happy to accept your returns for a store credit to be used towards a future purchase.
- Items returned within 30 days of their original shipment date will be eligible for a store credit or refund if due to our error. Returns received after this date will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
- Any returned items that appear to have been worn, washed, or damaged in any way will result in a $15 restocking fee or ineligibility to receive a store credit.
- Before returning any item, contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #). The RMA # is necessary for all returned merchandise.
- Swimwear, Bodysuits, Jewelry, Intimates, and Sale Items are FINAL SALE.
- Blackberry Rose does NOT offer refunds for incorrect size/incorrect item due to customer error. If we made an error on your order, contact our customer support staff immediately. If an item is returned, store credit will be issued for the subtotal amount but not for shipping costs. You can always reorder the item, if it's in stock.
- If your item was damaged/incorrect upon delivery, email us here within 3 days of receiving your order (with photo proof). Failure to do so may result in a $15 restocking fee upon return or ineligibility to receive store credit for the return.
- All items are returned to Blackberry Rose at the expense of the customer, except damaged or incorrectly sent items. Please be sure to include a note inside the return package with your name, email address, order number, and the RMA # sent to you by our customer service team.
- We recommend obtaining a tracking number for your return package so that it can be tracked on its way back to our facility. Failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your return order.
- Any returned items that do not meet our terms will be discarded upon receipt and may be ineligible for store credit.
- Please keep in mind that original shipping fees are NOT refundable and does not apply to your store credit.